7:00 a.m. The output will pick you up from your hotel and headed to Ollantaytambo enjoying beautiful scenery of the area. Where we will stop for about 30 min. For then continue the trip by a winding ascent toward the Abra Malaga located at an altitude of 4316 meters, where we will see the most beautiful landscapes of the Peruvian geography.
After a brief stop begin our descent into the jungle through the different climates that combine the paradisiacal landscapes of majestic snow to the warm jungle.
We pass through the villages of Alfamayó, Huyro and district Huayopata to reach the town of Sta. Maria. Located at an altitude of 1575 meters, then continue a short stop at the village of Santa Teresa. Approximately 2:00 pm, where we will be waiting a delicious lunch, 3:45 pm Finally we return the path towards the hydroelectric station in hot water towards reaching hot water at 5:30 pm where we will place in the respective hostels and hotels assigned, you will have free time where you can visit the hot springs of hot water, at 8:00 pm enjoy a delicious dinner at which a talk by the guide who will be responsible for the visit will be received tour of the citadel of Machupicchu. Overnight.
SECOND DAY (Machupicchu)
You will have the option to climb Machu Picchu by bus or on foot, breakfast will be served from 5:00 am, the tour will start at 6:00 am and will last at least 2 hours, subsequently enjoy free time until 11:30 am approximately recommended time to descend and take the train back to the same hydroelectric warm waters of 24:35, where our vehicle will be waiting to continue the return to Santa Teresa, where they give you a free time 1 hour. so they can make their food or use the services, then we follow the return to Cusco by the same route we arrive, arriving at 9:30 pm approximately.
• Tourist transport and return. (Cusco, Hydro, Cusco)
• Train Aguas Calientes - Hydro.
• 1 night accommodation chosen (private bathroom, hot water 24 hours)
• 1 lunch, 1 dinner (first day), 1 breakfast (second day).
• Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
• Professional English / Spanish Guide.
What to bring:
• Mosquito repellent, sunscreen
• Hat and Polo Shirt
• Swimwear, Short, towel, sandals if you want to visit the thermal baths
• flashlight if you walk up to Machupicchu, poncho
• Personal water bottle and snacks
• Camera, etc.
• Note: Accommodation will be in double and triple rooms
• Bus up and down (OPTIONAL)
• Lunch on the second day
• Entrance to the thermal baths.